Sunday, February 1, 2009

Odds and ends

Charlotte gave Angel a beautiful amber necklace and had a beautiful bracelet made for my birthday. We will sure miss Charlotte, they have gone to San Cristobal and we will see them onthe 6th before they leave. People have been so kind with us. We will miss them all. Zipolite has had a lot of wonderful experiences and we have appreciate all the good and the bad as it´s all part of life and a different culture. And that culture is Angels and so I happy to have shared it with her. I am not sure when we will come back...only God knows.

God bless all of family and friends. And especially all the family of my Cousin John. Rest in Peace my sweet cous, you are deeply missed.

Besos to all,
Tina and Angel

Martin, i look forward to seeing you soon. We are looking for a place in Bucerias for a month, if someone is reading this blog and needs a housesitter for a month of March please contact us.

Cheers.