Monday, February 23, 2009

Peace Man from Zipolite


Zipolite is such an awesome place. You can really just relax and it feels so good to get "naked!"
I wore a bathing suit for a while but when I got sand in my panties over and over..."sand poo poos" Angel and i call them I gave up.
There is nothing so lovely as swimming naked in the grande olas(big waves.)
Yeh! and here one thought I had while builting castles on the beach, for anyone who has had cancer and had breast surgery, and got a new set of boobs, here is the place to come and show them off and feel free. Please don´t take offence if this isn´t worded right, I am a better photographer than writer. I just mean that here is a lovely place to relax and enjoy life again, and it doesn´t matter what your body looks like, it´s not important, people of all shapes, ages, sizes come here to enjoy the freedom of Zipolite. Just remember nudity is only for the beach.
Just wanted to add one more thought, is that if children are taught there is nothing wrong nudity, and especially for men(boys), maybe everyone can love our bodies more, and respect each other more, and people won´t have so many hangups about nudity and the world will be a happier place...with out all the negative issues that our affecting our children now, in respect to the internet, perverts, and other sad things that worry all parents.