Monday, November 30, 2009

Bumble Bee Angel


You know I was one of these moms that thought it was awful for my kid to play guns. or cowboys or whatever...but in Mexico i just give up...as you leave the store in Huatulco ...what´s the impulse buy...it´s a toy gun...we go to the beach...some little girl has one...Angel grabs it and starts playing...later she tells me she was the bad guy...I give up...it´s Mexico...she´s half Mexican and that´s what they play her. Last year we had big drama because her little friend was always carrying a toy gun and pretending to shoot her...this year they are playing so well. Just playing...because I´m not all dramatic...sometimes you just got to let go...Not always...but this time I did and we are much happier...Here´s Angel playing with her friends Bumble bee gear.