Friday, January 1, 2010

Dec 31-2009 Zipolite





Well one unfortunate thing was my camera got a virus and i had to format it, so lost a lot of photos...really sad...but now it is all clean and everything is great. we had an awesome week, Angel actually did a photo shoot for a magazine, that was very exciting...I will put up links later when it gets published.

So it seems only fitting that the first photos I put up are of the gorgeous waves here...i lost a lot...I had this really gorgeous one...but what can you do...just have to let go. Learned my lesson though only going to use the internet at Hannis. Yesterday was a funny day...there were all these dogs coming into our life...like in the morning a puppy showed up it{s front door...and we had to try to find someone to care for it...

Later this big dog came and there was another instance but i forget it at this moment.